10/365 Who says you can't play with your food?

Ah... The days of making bentos... I used to make my husband these cute little lunches. but fell out of practice when supplies (and groceries!) started to get too expensive... and now with C, it's just too much work... But with A starting first grade next year perhaps I'll get myself back into it...

A actually had the equivalent of one whole egg tonight.  That's amazing!!  Considering how picky he is about his food, and what he will and will not eat.  I think the food coloring got him excited.  Fun colored foods always make me excited!

10/365

2 comments:

karren said...

I don't know what these are... I like your Sunday shot of the baby. She is so sweet.

inneranomaly said...

Karren, these are just hard boiled eggs that have been shaped and dyed. :)

Thank you!

Post a Comment


up