3/365

Today was a busy day... A was back at school, and life as we know it is going back to normal... Well.. Mostly normal... in another week it will really be going back to normal...

While hanging out at karate, I got this picture of C who was up to her usual tricks of being cute, and adorable.  I told you they don't cry all the time ;) Granted she's not exactly smiling, but I assure you, she was happy... for at least 5 more minutes.

After karate we went to GameStop.  They are currently having a major Pokemon event, and I really wish I had brought the 330 with me.  The lighting in those stores is never very good, certainly not enough to get a semi-decent cell pic, but the excitement A had over the special Pokemon he got today was just awesome. Part two of this three part event is next week, I'll be sure to bring the 330 for that... We all looked like uber dorks in the store, with our DSs downloading the games, but it was fun.

3/365

1 comments:

grandmabish said...

Isn't she the little darling peeking out from under her little hood?

Post a Comment


up