back in the saddle again...

So... C is teething.  Hardcore teething... it's been a... delightful tragic experience for the whole household... she has been positively miserable for the past few weeks... today we got the raw baltic amber teething necklace we ordered for her last week, and since noon she's practically been a whole new baby!  (of course as I write this up she's crying) but that aside... she's been a delightful little thing... She's even laughed a few times! Here she is teething on the flower teether on her saucer...

This is Sophie the Giraffe... She is C's most favorite toy... She's rarely without her, and she noms on her like there's no tomorrow... Sophie doesn't mind at all. In fact, I think she secretly gets jealous when C noms on anything else... Mom, Dad and C's own feet included.

Sophie has saved the day (or the car trip, at the very least) many times.. I think the necklace and Sophie will prove to be quite the winning combination...

This picture cues up the song "You've Got A Friend in Me" from Toy Story...

I would have included a picture of A in this getting back on track post... but the boy will not let me take a picture of him... He runs, and he hides! or... because he's a smart little thing, he moves quickly enough as I'm pressing down the shutter to make the shots blurry... He told me so this afternoon... little bugger.

And with that I'm back on track...
11/365; 12/365; 13/365

2 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

My girls had sophies too. Luv Sophie. Such a cute baby

Tracy said...

We have Sophie as well! Such a cute thing! Sweet photos.

Post a Comment


up