share a story

I love when I'm minding my own business (read: doing internet things), and I look up to see this... It really is one of my most favorite sites in the world... A reading to C.  There's just something so... magical about how enamored she is by her big brother... and how he takes it upon himself to read her stories, and play with her, "to give mom a break"... he really is such a great big brother... I question how well I'm doing as a parent all the time... and when I see this... I know I'm doing something right... I could listen to him read to her all day...

4/365

5 comments:

Anie said...

Okay, as a bookseller, this is too cute!

grandmabish said...

This is precious! I'd say you've done something right alright.

Julie said...

Aww, so sweet!

Brittany Fantuz said...

That is soooo sweet.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

sweet!

Post a Comment


up