Day Two, or "It's All Tears"...

The last Christmas party of the year ended this afternoon.  It was a nice sendoff to the stressful holiday season.  Our regularly scheduled lives will return to normal tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things... (only to have them jumbled up again in February, but that's neither here nor there).

I got the kids dressed up for the day... and I whipped out the camera before either would have the opportunity to make a mess of themselves...


A was so happy to get to hold C!

I was so happy that I was able to get such a sweet picture of A holding his sister... Of course... nothing can ever last more than a few seconds...





C started crying almost immediately... Oh well.  I guess we're just going with the theme of the year... "It's All Tears"...

They do smile... Occasionally they even smile at the same time... No, really.  They do!  I just never have my camera on me at those rarest of times...

2/365

2 comments:

grandmabish said...

I hope it will not ALL be tears. It's the age. This is how my photos of grandchildren next door to me go....3 yr old and a 7 mo old. Both girls. They scowl at the camera when I bring it out. I'll be following you this year.

Beth said...

So cute! Their expressions are priceless. It is hard with the tears, it will get better with time but I know it is tough as a Mom dealing with it on a daily basis.

Post a Comment


up